07 June 2005

surreptitious posting...

The daily grind...without the sweet, smoky aroma and yummy juice of life...

I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have ever posted something while at work. This is including the numerous sites from years gone by...though probably not saying much considering that most of my jobs over the last few years has included riding around in an ambulance.

Imagine: little Lamplover hiding away in the broom closet, literally tapping into the internet line, hoping that noone will question to where she has diappeared....kinda cool image, huh? Sorry, I'm not really that glamorous or interesting. Just sitting at a desk and not doing my job, much as many others do on a daily basis (as astutely observed by the writers of Dead Like Me-one of the best shows on television).

blahblahblahblah.....I will be back later with more interesting things to contribute.

peas

1 Comments:

Blogger burntoutzen said...

so much for being back later with interesting stuff...

blech
blarg

need more cowbell?

15:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home